We ran a poll recently on our Facebook page to find out which was the most popular template that people wanted to try out next, and it was no surprise to find Hello Kitty came out on top. This sandwich design got a lot of interest from children and parents around the world and so we thought we would show you how to make it.
2 slices of bread
slice of ham
How to make it:
- Make your sandwich using 2 slices of bread and your favourite filling and then cut the outline shape of the head using our template as a guide.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove some strips of cucumber skin and then cut these into 6 large matchstick size pieces for the whiskers.
- Using a small circular cutter and some more cucumber skin, cut out two eyes and a nose. Cut a slightly smaller size shape nose from cheese and place it on top of the cucumber nose so has an edge around it.
- To make the bow, cut a slice of ham into the bow shape on our template and then cut some thin slices of tomato skin into strips to use around the edge of the bow.
- Finish off with a circle of tomato skin in the centre of the bow.
Now all that is left is to take a photo, email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add them to the bottom of this page.
This one was sent in by Gabriela Früh